New Ranking Percentile Comparisons allow you to compare a company
to other companies in the same industry and country
CSRHub works for you
CSRHub just released four new products that simplify your sustainability analysis. Each CSRHub Dashboard is an Excel-based template that uses sustainability metrics and ratings to answer questions and solve problems. These competitively priced Company Diagnostic, Competitor Benchmark, CSR/ESG Research and Supply Chain Analysis Dashboards come with enough time to access the full database to complete a project. CSRHub’s Dashboard templates for reporting are priced $79-$199.
Now you can easily enter company names and a date, click calculate and let CSRHub do an analysis. CSRHub Dashboard spreadsheets can show a heat map of ratings, compare percentile rankings, and pull sheets of additional sustainability information.
Do you need to:
- Run a report on one company’s sustainability performance?
- Benchmark competitors, customers and peers? Compare who reported to the CDP, GRI, or the UN Global Compact?
- Check the sustainability status of up to 200 suppliers?
- See a list of company’s CSR websites?
- Perform CSR/ESG research on company performance over time?
CSRHub provides access to corporate social responsibility and sustainability ratings and information on 13,736+ companies from 135 industries in 127 countries. Managers, researchers and activists use CSRHub to benchmark company performance, learn how stakeholders evaluate company CSR practices and seek ways to change the world.