CSRHub is proud to sponsor this event and share this invitation.
CSR Investing Summit: Measuring Responsible Leadership
Your Invitation for Tuesday April 23, 2013
When: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Thomson Reuters Building
3 Times Square, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10036
(7th Avenue bet 42nd & 43rd Sts)
Why: To gather practitioners from different disciplines to discuss experiences and viewpoints on how to define, manage, and measure corporate responsibility
What: Full-day event including ten all-expert presentations and panel discussions. Continental breakfast, buffet lunch, cocktails, and other refreshments are also included
Featured Speakers include:
- Kevin Anton, Chief Sustainability Officer, Alcoa
- Marlys Appleton, Former Sustainability Committee Chair, AIG Global Investment Group and President & CEO, Appleton Investments
- Bruce Chadwick, Principal. Chadwick Global Consulting
- Stephen Davis, Associate Director and Senior Fellow, Harvard Law School Programs on Corporate Governance and Institutional Investors
- Indrani De, Director of Quantitative Research, New Amsterdam Partners
- Michael Garland, Assistant Comptroller for ESG, New York City Office of the Comptroller
- Erika Karp, Head of Global Sector Research, UBS Investment Bank
- Joseph Kinard, Investment Committee Member, Board of Pensions and Presbyterian USA Pension Fund
- Dinah Koehler, Senior Manager – Sustainability, Deloitte
- Stan Litow, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs and President, IBM International Foundation
- Linda Lowson, Esq., Global ESG Regulatory Academy
- Jon Lukomnik, Executive Director, IRRC Institute
- Karen McArthur, Global Head of Corporate of Social Responsibility, Thomson Reuters
- Dirk Olin, Editor-in-Chief, Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- Jon Quigley, Senior Portfolio Manager, Advanced Investment Partners
- Jayandri Rajamony, Senior Partner, Numeric Investors
- Jessica Sobel, North American Sustainable Living Manager, Unilever
- Amy Resnick, Executive Editor, Pensions & Investments
- Charles Wankel, Professor of Management, St. John's University
- John Wilson, Director of Corporate Governance, TIAA-CREF
- Deborah Zaberenko, Environmental Correspondent, Reuters News Services
...and more to be announced
Admission will be limited to the first 100 registrants.
Fee; $395; $50 Early Bird Discount for registrations completed by April 12, 2013
You have personally been selected to receive this invitation to register at $195, a better than 50% discount. $50 Early Bird discount still applies. Moreover, if you are affiliated with an asset manager with more than $0.5 bilion under management, please e-mail email@example.com.
Complimentary passes available to qualifying members of the financial media and to investment officers from plan sponsors, endowments, foundations and CSR and Sustainability Officers for corporations.
If interested, please email Lindsey Lachman, Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call Herb Blank at 917-992-7852 - We hope to see you there.