[New York], [November 1, 2022] – CSRHub today announced it has launched CSRHub ESG Ratings on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to create more sustainable business results. The easily accessible data supports an organization’s ability to quickly determine the ESG profile of their customers for insight, collaboration, and upselling. The app makes it simple to select and analyze the ESG parameters that are important to the organization and its customers, as well as compare and rate suppliers’ ESG scores.
Integrated directly with Salesforce, CSRHub ESG Ratings is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N4V00000G6gJuUAJ&tab=e.
CSRHub’s ESG Ratings
CSRHub is offering two subscription products to analyze and compare overall consensus ESG scores. These subscriptions are sold by seat and help with lead scoring. The Base CSRHub product provides an overall rating and ratings for four ESG categories: Environment, Community, Employees, and Governance. The Premium CSRHub subscription will allow customers to see the Overall, four category and twelve subcategory scores of their leads or suppliers. CSRHub’s ESG data covers 50,000 companies and is updated monthly.
Comments on the News
- Cynthia Figge, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of CSRHub says, “CSRHub’s purpose is to provide transparent access on company ESG performance that empowers our users to improve corporate sustainability, society and our planet. What better way to accomplish this than to integrate CSRHub’s comprehensive, stable, outside-in consensus ratings of ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) with the broad communities organized within Salesforce organizations? We hope that users will use our data to gain sustainability insight into their value stream and improve the quality of their selling, buying and marketing decisions.”
- “CSRHub ESG Ratings is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by simplifying accessibility to consensus ESG ratings and improving sustainability decision outcome,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 7,000 listings, 10 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of CSRHub: https://linkedin.com/csrhub-llc
- Follow CSRHub on Twitter: https://twitter.com/csrhub
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
CSRHub offers the most comprehensive global set of Consensus ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) ratings, information, and tools. CSRHub’s business intelligence system measures the ESG business impact that drives corporate and investor sustainability decisions. Founded in 2007, CSRHub covers over 50,000 public and private companies, and provides ESG performance scores on over 30,000 companies from 134 industries in 155 countries. Our Big Data platform uses algorithms to aggregate, normalize and weight ESG metrics from over 800 sources to produce a strong consensus signal on corporate sustainability performance.