CSRHub has released two e-books focused around the topic of ‘How to Improve Your CSR Score’, sponsored by Triple Pundit. In this e-Book series, How to Improve Your CSR Score, we’ll share our experience to help you better manage your rating stakeholders, improve your performance, tell your CSR story, and improve your CSR score.
Understand the Ratings Landscape explores:
- The CSR Ratings Chaos
- ESG/SRI Analysts
- Organizations and Groups
- Nongovernmental organizations
- Publications and News Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Private Research Groups
- Know Your Raters
Ratings and Frameworks: Where is the Puck Going? explores:
- Where Has the Puck Been? (The History of disclosed sustainability-related information)
- Why the Puck Hasn’t Gone into the Goal (Self-Reporting and Surveys-dependency created gaps and inconsistencies)
- Where the Puck Will Head Next (The Future Direction of CSR Ratings and Frameworks)
- If You Want to Score, You Will Need to Change the Way You Play (The need for Compliance with New Standards)
Bookmark this page and check back often, as we will list all the e-books in the series on this page.
TriplePundit, a Certified B-Corporation, is a global media platform covering the intersection of people, planet and profit. We believe business can be a force for good. With over 10 million unique annual page views, we cover topics ranging from global water and energy challenges to social justice and economic equality, sustainable food to corporate social responsibility, and much more!
TriplePundit’s mission is to further the conversation on the Triple Bottom Line in business.
CSRHub provides access to the world’s largest corporate social responsibility and sustainability ratings and information. It covers over 17,400 companies from 135 industries in 134 countries. By aggregating and normalizing the information from 530 data sources, CSRHub has created a broad, consistent rating system and a searchable database that links millions of rating elements back to their source. Managers, researchers and activists use CSRHub to benchmark company performance, learn how stakeholders evaluate company CSR practices, and seek ways to improve corporate sustainability performance.