CSRHub members can enjoy a 40% discount to the following conference by selecting the “BBB Accredited Businesses and National Partners, Event Supporters, and Charities” option when registering."
BBB Accredited Businesses
— $90 Early Bird Rate Until
Non BBB Accredited, Others
— $160 Early Bird Rate until
Deadline for cancellations
At the sixth BBB Forum, thought leaders will present insights about how corporate responsibility priorities and practices are changing in response to evolving business needs and public pressures.
Register now to:
• Hear the latest thinking about the evolving corporate responsibility scene.
• Learn how a corporate journey through changing expectations benefited the business.
• Get insights about trends and megatrends that are shaping business opportunities.
• Discover key features of shareholder-sponsored proposals on environmental and social issues.
• Explore new ideas about goal-setting and social impact assessment.
• And more...
Speakers will include:
• Kim Jeffery, Chairman, Nestlé Waters North America
• Mike Lawrence, Chief Reputation Officer & Executive Vice President, Cone Communications
• Diana Glassman, Head of Environmental Affairs, TD Bank U.S.
• Christopher T. Lloyd, Executive Director, Public Policy and Corporate Responsibility, Verizon Communications
• Louise Raymond, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, The McGraw-Hill Companies
• David Vidal, Senior Fellow, The Conference Board Initiative on Sustainability
• Kellie Huennekens, Assistant Director, Corporate Governance Center, Ernst & Young, LLP
• Laura Gitman, Managing Director, Advisory Services, BSR
(List in formation)
Seating is limited, advance registration is required.
Advertising Self-Regulatory Council, American Sustainable Business Council, BSR, Council of Better Business Bureaus, CSRHub, CSRWire, Ethics and Compliance Officer Association, Forum for the Future, Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc., Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, Net Impact NYC, New York Society of Association Executives, NYCharities.org, Sustainability Practice Network, The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity. (List in formation)
Cancellation Policy: If you register, need to cancel, and wish to request a refund, please notify us in writing by email to email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, May 29, 2013. We regret that we will not be able to offer refunds after that time, and likewise, cannot re-apply registration fees for this event to other purposes. You may send a substitute attendee in your place if necessary; we ask that you give us advance notice of the change if at all possible, to ensure a smooth event check-in process for your attendee. Thank you!